Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- the rent;
- a security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks rent, or 6 weeks on a property with rent over £50,000 per year;
- a holding deposit of no more than one weeks’ rent;
- default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days);
- reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs;
- payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, when requested by the tenant;
- payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant; and
- payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges.
Fees applying to all pre-existing tenancies entered before 1st June 2019
We shall continue to apply the charges within the existing tenancy agreement until 31st May 2020.
Costs and Charges
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing and tenancy agreement administration. These will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
£300 - Is held on account until tenant passes referencing, then Is refunded off first month’s rent.
£295 + vat covers referencing of two tenants
Additional reference fee/s (if applicable)
A further reference fee of £99 + vat will become due for each applicant (over the age of 18) who wishes to rent/occupy a property through our agency.
Guarantor (if applicable)
Should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing and agreement fees as follows: £99 + vat
Please note that none of the above fees are refundable in the event that a) the applicant/s do not proceed with the tenancy. b) if an application is declined by our referencing company, either with or without a guarantor. c) unsatisfactory reference responses are obtained.
Inventory check-out fees
Our tenancy agreements provide for the landlord to pay for the initial inventory and check in with the tenant paying for the check out. These costs can vary subject to accommodation, furnished or unfurnished, term of tenancy and additional rooms.
Additional pet deposit
In some cases, an additional deposit may be requested if permission is granted for a pet.
Tenancy renewal fee
£99 + vat